2015 Chevrolet Spark accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Spark:

2015 Chevrolet Spark Owner Comments

Sep 112016

Spark

I was heading East on I40 towards raleigh nc driving the speed limit when the hood of the car came up and hit the windshield. At first I didnt realize what it was. I was able to pull over and thats when I saw that it was the hood of the car. I shut the hood and checked to see if it was latched. It stayed latched so I continued home. There were small pieces of glass everywhere. It happened about an hour into my drive.

- Raleigh, NC, USA