- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 6 days ago
- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 41 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 49 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 62 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 72 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2001 Tahoe electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- radio not working1
- NHTSA: Electrical System7
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.