- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 5 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 23 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 79 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2001 Tahoe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking vibrating sound when turning2
- slight vibration of steering wheel1
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.