- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 34 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 55 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 65 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 84 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2001 Tahoe steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- knocking vibrating sound when turning2
- slight vibration of steering wheel1
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System4
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.