1. replace step motors, or replace panel (2 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jan 242015

Tahoe V8

This made my speedometer not work, which made me get a ticket. Plus not sure but caused others not to work like gas, oil and so on.

- , Odenville, AL, USA

Jan 012011

First of all, I absolutely love my Tahoe. Nice, roomy, comfy and enough room for my family BUT definitely a hazard on the road. My cluster started acting up around 77K miles, at first no biggie I think it was the oil needle. Fine, I left it alone my hubby would check the oil often. Then my speed needle would jump and spike as I would drive, I just thought it had a mind of its own and ignored it longer. Finally all the needles went haywire. This panel has cost me alot of money, I have gotten tickets for it, I have wasted money on the "new motors" which still broke, and the sheer frustration of not knowing how fast you're going or how much gas is left. I had to purchase a whole new panel which was over 400 dollars and now I am back to loving this vehicle.

- , Lehigh Acres, FL, USA