2003 Chevrolet Tahoe brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2003 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Aug 012009

Tahoe LT 5.3L

My 03 Chevy Tahoe Stabilitrak & Air bag lights came on for no reason. The air bag light comes on instantly at start up. The Stabilitrak light comes on after about a block of driving, I've never had a problem with the battery or anything electric, it just happen all of a sudden. The lights are annoying, I tried googling the problem it seems like no one knows a quick fix, I am some what mechanic incline I could fix it if someone point me in the right direction. Its a stupid problem and someone at GM neeeds to recall the trucks or give out the info to get it fixed.

- , Chicago, IL, USA