1. replace (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Tahoe electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jun 182010

Tahoe 5.3L

MY ALTERNATOR WENT OUT. I WOULD RECOMMEND IF YOU BUY A VEHICLE TO BUY A FORD. I OWN A 94 FORD WITH OVER 245000 MILES AND I'VE HAD TO REPLACE NOTHING. FORDS ARE GREAT BUILT TO LAST. MY TAHOE KEEPS COSTING ME MONEY KEEP COMING UP WITH HAVING TO REPLACE THINGS AND ONLY HAS 131000 MILES ON IT. I REPLACED THE PART AFTER BEING STUCK OUT LATE AT NIGHT. IT HAPPENED TO ME AFTER THE AUTOPARTS STORES WERE CLOSED. THIS REALLY SUCKS AND YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE THE HIGHEST ALTERNATOR THAT I NEEDED. THE 145AMPS WITH TAX IT COST ABOUT 220.00.

- , Delhi, LA, USA