2004 Chevrolet Tahoe engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2004 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Nov 092013

Tahoe V8

I just bought a 2004 Chevy Tahoe 2 weeks ago. All of a sudden "stability system disabled", "reduced engine power", then vehicle will not accelerate. The first time it happened on a major highway with crazy traffic. In a 24 hour time frame this has happened 8 times!!!! I have to keep pulling over, turning off the engine, and restarting the truck every time.

Is this worth my time and stress? Or do I shove the truck up their rear? I did purchase a protection plan. Please Help!

- , Buffalo, MN, USA