2007 Chevrolet Tahoe body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments (Page 6 of 6)

Dec 112009

I own a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe. The chrome is peeling from the interior door handles. The chrome is thick and I have cut my fingers while opening the door. The dealership reported they would not replace the items because of mileage, but it had been a common complaint for the 2007 model Tahoe.

- Yorktown, VA, USA

Aug 012008

Chrome on the interior door handles peels and gets very sharp. Had replaced in either July or August of 08 under warranty. Its now February and already they are starting to peel again. Exterior moldings on the windows were popping up everytime I rolled up/down the windows or at higher speeds, they were also replaced.

- Jacksonville, NC, USA

Jun 282008

My wife and I have been victims of the faulty chrome plating peeling from the interior door release handles, causing a razor type cut to tips of our fingers therefore causing loss of blood. The interior door release handles have been replaced 3 times within the last 10 months resulting in failure soon after. The last incident happened 6/28/2008 when I exited the vehicle which cut my finger. There is no visual warning when the chrome plating seam fails, but to receive the razor 'like' cut to the finger which is very painful. Our level of concern for the safety of our children and family members that have blood ailments such has diabetes type II, enema, is of great concern. I have been subjected to having to wrap tape on the existing handles that have already been replaced to prevent what could cause permanent bodily injury which I feel is totally unacceptable. If further injuries result in the use of this vehicle, I am requesting the assistance of your organization for a permanent resolution to this issue. Your concern will be greatly appreciated from my family and myself.

- Monrovia , CA, USA

Feb 252006

The headliner in my new vehicle rattles and it also has some indication of damage near the passenger visor area which obviously occurred during factory (Texas) install.

- Cape Neddick, ME, USA

Mar 102006

Tahoe 8-cyl

Several problems with new 2007 Tahoe, including recall HVAC, replace dvd, replace radio, vibrating left driver's mirror, back door molding, repaired passenger door power locks...however, main and irreparable issue is the poor fm & xm radio reception which fades in and out while driving.

- Jackson, MS, USA