- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 9 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 15 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 34 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 36 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 47 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption46
- low oil pressure12
- rattle noise in engine7
- check engine light on3
- engine hot light, truck hard to start1
- intermittent starting difficulties1
- lost compression1
- NHTSA: Engine32
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.