- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 23 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 27 days ago
- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 39 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 42 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 45 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption44
- low oil pressure12
- rattle noise in engine7
- check engine light on3
- engine hot light, truck hard to start1
- intermittent starting difficulties1
- lost compression1
- NHTSA: Engine28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling15
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.