2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- excessive oil consumption23
- check engine & low oil pressure lights on5
- rattle noise in engine5
- engine hot light, truck hard to start1
- intermittent starting difficulties1
- lost compression1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control10
- NHTSA: Engine8
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.