- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 2 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 12 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 31 days ago
- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 36 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 39 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rocks in small curves2
- noisy and rough1
- rubbing/howl hoot sound1
- tie rod broken1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.