- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 8 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 14 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 33 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 35 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 46 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rocks in small curves2
- noisy and rough1
- rubbing/howl hoot sound1
- tie rod broken1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.