- July 24: GM Recalls Buick, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 1 days ago
- July 21: GM Recalls 308,000 Chevy Impalas in the U.S. and Canada recalls | 4 days ago
- July 18: Chevy Cruze Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Says Cars Are Illegal news | 7 days ago
- June 7: Sports Car Crash-Test Ratings All Over the Place news | 48 days ago
- June 3: GM Recalls 1.9 Million Vehicles the Automaker Says Are Safe recalls | 52 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rocks in small curves2
- noisy and rough1
- rubbing/howl hoot sound1
- tie rod broken1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.