- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 3 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 6 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 10 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 10 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rocks in small curves2
- noisy and rough1
- rubbing/howl hoot sound1
- tie rod broken1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.