- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 30 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 32 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 39 days ago
- December 21: GMC Sierra 1500 Towing Capacity Lawsuit Filed news | 47 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Tahoe
Worst 2007 Tahoe suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- rocks in small curves2
- noisy and rough1
- rubbing/howl hoot sound1
- tie rod broken1
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Springs: Air Suspension System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tahoe Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Tahoe compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tahoe overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tahoe.