2007 Chevrolet Tahoe suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Jun 132007

2007 Tahoe with a malfunctioning transmission customer states that the car just stopped in the middle of traffic just after 20 thousand miles than at 23 thousand miles the left front hub bearing loose* the consumer provided an invoice for repairs. The dealer stated grinding noise from front end, dealer replaced left front hub bearing assembly.

- Van Buren, MO, USA

Jul 242006

Tahoe 4WD 8-cyl

I have a 2007 Tahoe. I have 5,700 miles on it and my tires are feathered and ruined. Took it back to the dealer, and they said to rotate to back and drive it another 5000 miles and see if the front tires do the same thing. I feel like there should have been more done, but they did nothing. I now would like to know my options. I fear for the safety of my family while driving in this vehicle. The dealership said this is the first reported case and they want us to be the guinea pigs and see what happens.

- Huber Heights, OH, USA