- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 6 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 10 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 12 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 17 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Uplander
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 Chevrolet Uplander by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
2008 Chevrolet Uplander SUSPENSION:REAR NHTSA Campaign #10V110000
Summary: The braun corporation has notified NHTSA about a defect in certain model year 2005-2008 General Motors mobility conversion, handicapped accessible low floor minivans. During conversion, the driver or passenger side trailing arm modification may not have been adequately welded.
Consequence: A squeaking or clunking noise may develop. The trailing arm bushings may prematurely wear and the trailing arm may fracture or separate, allowing the rear axle to become partially separated from the chassis increasing the risk of a crash.
Actions: Dealers will inspect and will have a supply of retrofit parts available to remedy the vehicles free of charge. The safety recall began on June 4, 2010. Owners may contact braun at 1-800-488-0359. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #10V110000 »