- November 29: GM Fuel Economy Lawsuit Claims SUVs Have Lost Resale Value news | 7 days ago
- November 23: NHTSA Delays GM Takata Airbag Recall Deadline recalls | 13 days ago
- November 4: Study: Pickup Truck Headlights Leave Drivers in the Dark news | 32 days ago
- November 2: Automakers Must Pay For Airbag Repairs if Takata Goes Bankrupt news | 34 days ago
- October 22: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 45 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2000 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure6
- check engine light is on3
- engine won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling31
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.