- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 29 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 35 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 38 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 43 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 56 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2000 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure6
- check engine light is on3
- engine won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling31
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.