2000 Chevrolet Venture engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chevrolet Venture:

2000 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Sep 282002

Venture

We bought our Venture in 7/02. It's been in the shop six times!! The main problem (there have been many) has been the car won't start. After about an hour, it will start again. It seems it happens when we run short errands - the car doesn't like to be started and stopped frequently. If you have kids, you know this is necessary!! One dealer said they couldn't fix it, another said there were loose "pins" in the fuel tank and hoped it would fix the problem - but it didn't. I don't want to get stuck w/my children somewhere. We can't drive at night because we don't want to get stranded! I'm about ready to get an attorney and get my $ back or a different car.

- , Aloha, OR, USA