CarComplaints.com Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.

3.1

2011 Chrysler 200 accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Chrysler 200:

2011 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Nov 012015

200

"tamara recall" when I'm driving, whether it's hot outside or rainy, my wiper blades would come on for no apparent reason, and stay on for about a min. When I'm also driving, it sounds like there is water running through my car. Once again, even on sunny days I still hear water. I've taken it to the dealership, and expressed my concerns, but I was told that nothing was wrong. It happens often, so there is no specific date. It's been going on for awhile. I totally disagree !

- Snellville, GA, USA

Oct 132015

200

One morning, while driving, I discovered that the lights were on but the switch was on off. The fog and bright lights would not function. The blinkers did not function. The windshield wipers, nor solvent would function. Took the car to the dealer and they had to reprogram the tipm. No explanation as to why it had to be reprogrammed.

- Booneville, MS, USA

May 292015

200

Wipers sometimes do not turn on when I need them to. Highly dangerous, I have pulled over in the ran before because my wipers on a four year old car will not engage. Additionally, wipers will turn on randomly sometimes during the day when I don't want them to. Not as dangerous, but still very annoying. Chrysler tipm issue, the same one as previous issue 18 months ago. Wipers turn on randomly, sometimes won't turn on when needed. Replaced the tipm 18 months ago, and Chrysler refused to pay (started a ticket with their national customer care). Issue has returned completely 100% identically as before. I'm bringing it back to the dealership, and I've reopened the ticket. They said they will "see what they can do"

- Somerset, NJ, USA