- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
- January 14: Investigation Expanded Into Chrysler Sun Visor Fires
2012 Chrysler 200
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2012 200 Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- engine problems15NHTSA complaints: 32
- brakes problems6NHTSA complaints: 11
- electrical problems5NHTSA complaints: 7
- lights problems5NHTSA complaints: 18
- interior accessories problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- transmission problems3NHTSA complaints: 1
- body / paint problems2NHTSA complaints: 1
- AC / heater problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- fuel system problems1NHTSA complaints: 3
- steering problems1NHTSA complaints: 13
- windows / windshield problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- seat belts / air bags problemsNHTSA: 8
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 7
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 4
- wheels / hubs problemsNHTSA: 2
- miscellaneous problemsNHTSA: 2
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 200 Model Years
Curious how the 2012 200 compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 200 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 200.