- August 21: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango SUVs Recalled Again
- August 17: No Investigation For Chrysler Crossfire Back Window Problems
- August 17: Jeep Cherokee Transmission Problems Focus of Lawsuit
- August 16: Chrysler 200 Recalled To Fix Stalling Engines
- August 10: Did Fiat Chrysler Investors Lose Because of Recall Failures?
Engine Dies While Driving
2011 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,319 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 51 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (35 reports)
- not fixed (6 reports)
- never buy chrysler (4 reports)
- cam phasors failed (3 reports)
- software update (2 reports)
- cars have been recalled finally!!!!!! (1 reports)