- May 19: Has Fiat Chrysler Failed Its Customers During 20 Recalls?
- May 16: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Ram Trucks That Go Too Fast
- May 8: Fiat Chrysler Wants New Trial in Remi Walden Jeep Fire Death
- May 5: Flames Still Shooting From Jeep and Dodge Headliners
- April 30: Government Asked To Investigate Back Glass in 2005 Chrysler Crossfire
Engine Dies While Driving
2011 Chrysler 200 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chrysler dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: Since the Chrysler 200 first hit the streets, owners across the U.S. have complained about how their “dream car” quickly turned into a complete nightmare because of how the engine dies suddenly while driving.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 12,319 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 51 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (35 reports)
- not fixed (6 reports)
- never buy chrysler (4 reports)
- cam phasors failed (3 reports)
- software update (2 reports)
- cars have been recalled finally!!!!!! (1 reports)