2013 Chrysler 200 miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chrysler 200:

2013 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Oct 262016

200

Takata recall anyways the dashboard is making a loud knocking noise on the passenger side!

- Slc, UT, USA

May 302016

200

The cars automatic lock system waits until the car is in motion before locking. If you have your arm up on the window it pinches your arm and leaves a painful mark.

- Deridder, LA, USA

May 032016

200

On the evening of May 3rd, 2016 I returned to my vehicle after work to find that the driver head restraint had been deployed for unknown reasons. Earlier that day I went to the bank all was well the head restraint was completely intact. At approximately 5:05pm I returned to my vehicle to head home and noticed that I could not rest my head as I do on a daily basis on my drive home. My concerns are that if I were driving in traffic or on the freeway and it unexpectedly deployed potentially causing an accident or worse due to a chain reaction. I immediately contacted the Chrysler recall center. Filed a complaint, issued a case number and was told that someone would be contacting me to investigate with a possible resolution. I have not been contacted as of 5/9/2016. I also followed up on the case Friday May 6th. The case number had not been assigned. I'm looking for a resolution as to why this happened unexpectedly and what if anything would be my options. If this has happened to other, this could potentially become a safety hazard.

- Riverside, CA, USA

Oct 012015

200 4-cyl

2013 Chrysler 200. Consumer requests vehicle recall information.

- Macungie, PA, USA

Oct 132015

200

Continues to have suspension problem; noise and failure of control arms, leaking of water from heating/cooling system, check engine light, and rough transmission shift change. Horrible car, don't bother with same, to many mechanic visits...

- Washington, DC, USA

May 012015

200

This didnt happen to me but I do own the car now that it happened to. Passenger headrest airbag deployed, dealer didnt want to buy a new one to replace it so there looking for a junk yard one. My question is that I was told this was a leased vehicle in Oklahoma why wasnt this fixed there"! is it a safety hazard! its destracting as im looking or trying to see out the rt side of my car to change lanes. Plus its just ugly all split open like that. Plus I only got one keyfob for being a lease it sure wasnt cared for like I thought. Could this vehicle have been in an accident due to the headrest exploding? I asked but they said no. How can I find out".any info you can give I would appreciate it. Sincerely, sondra M hitch 541-405-6188 ps the date of incident is when I test drove the car & noticed it abd asked for replacement.

- Washington, DC, USA

Apr 152014

200

The car here's when starting to drive especially when pulling out of a parking spot. Also the hazard lights come on by themselves.

- New York , NY, USA