2013 Chrysler 200 wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chrysler 200:

2013 Chrysler 200 Owner Comments

Jul 012013

Not long after purchasing my 2013 Chrysler 200 I noticed that every few days I had to get air in my tire. When I had my very first service I mentioned to the service dept. They looked at the tires and put air in them. Then it was the same every few days put air in tire. Well on next service it was the same old thing nothing wrong put air in tires this just keeps going on. Well when it was time to rotate tires then the problem got a little worse. Had to go from every few days to every other days at next service got the same statement nothing wrong. Now its got to the point I have to put air everyday and not just one tire but all of them. I just now got to 30,000 miles on my car. Also they said and tried to talk me into getting nitrogen put in which cost money and if your on the road and your tire goes low you can't put air in a nitrogen tire. I don't know why the tires keep loosing air but this is darn ridiculous. Also like another person reported quite some time ago my brakes make a terrible noise when backing up.

- Antioch, TN, USA

Jul 312014

200 4-cyl

I believed that I had a flat tire from a nail stuck in the tread but after observing it closer I found that the nail did not penetrate the tire, that my flat was caused by a split in the side wall.

- Indianapolis, IN, USA