2005 Chrysler 300C accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chrysler 300C:

2005 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Jul 092013

300C

The most recent incident I experienced was the gearshift getting stuck in park. Luckily I wasn't too far from home when this happened. I'm waiting for a dealer to diagnose the problem. I have also had issues with my car cutting off after filling my gas tank. The dealer suggested that I not fill the gas tank to the full line. So far this has worked but there needs to be a permanent fix for this problem. Along with the car cutting off my driver side mirror dimmer is not functioning properly. The mirror has an orange tint to it and when I look at it the images are blurred. There are list of other issues I've had with this car but I would be typing all day.

- Greenbelt, MD, USA