- December 16: Chrysler Group Changes Name To FCA US
- December 16: Jeep Sunroof Leak Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler
- December 12: Chrysler Recalls More Airbag-Stricken Cars and Trucks
- December 3: Chrysler Recalls Vans and SUVs To Repair Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- November 16: Chrysler TIPM Lawsuit Alleges Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Vehicles Stall
2005 Chrysler 300C
Worst 2005 300C transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- gear shift stuck in park position4
- gear shifts but car doesn't move occasionally1
- shift stick would not go into park1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission11
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler 300C Model Years
Curious how the 2005 300C compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler 300C overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 300C.