2006 Chrysler 300C brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chrysler 300C:

2006 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Feb 202016

Car randomly stalls, at any speed, dash lights flash on and off, wipers turn on by them self, horn sounds by itself. Had it at the dealership for 2 months, had at sometimes 40+ codes come up on the computer. Changed multiply modules they cant figure it out

- Castleton, VT, USA

Jun 162015

300C 8-cyl

• 1,511,857 miles
What happen is that I just got the car used, had it 3 days cut the car off would not start back, I called the people who I got the car from, they came and got it, had it for three weeks, could not fix it so they send it to a dealership they had it a month and a half still didn't fix it right, they said it was fixed but was not, I picked the car up drove it home 30 minutes, got home forgot something at the store got in car would not say anything, lights and radio and still came on but car would not start, I could smell gas and they came and got the car again never mine that I had only had the car 3 days, ok they put new Cadillac converters on iti picked the car up, on my way home driving 20, car just cut off I thank god that no one hit me and it was 3 cars behind me I sat there for a minute and it started back but cut right off again, so I waited for a few more minutes, tried again, car started up and I went home cut car off, after 3 hours car was just dead would not do anything. Again call the shop, they came in picked the car up and that Aug, right now the car is in the shop, they cant seem to find out what's wrong with it, they put a lot of new parts on the car they said when they thank it is fixed they let the car run about a hour, but yet again it cuts off, something needs to be done about these cars cutting off while they are being drove, there are no recalls on these cars for that, there are many many complaints about the same thing, what is going on with Chrysler don't they know that a person can get kill driving and the car cuts off at any speed, I have my grand baby's everyday, I will never want anything to happen to them or me, all I can say is something needs to be done. Thank you

- Dyersburg, TN, USA

Mar 032014

300C 8-cyl

I pulled out of the gas station after topping the tank off with gas. At the first red light the vehicle stalled. It stalled again at the second red light. After I got on the highway, the vehicle ran fine again.

- Sterling, VA, USA