2.1

2007 Chrysler 300C fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Chrysler 300C:

2007 Chrysler 300C Owner Comments

Feb 182015

300C 8-cyl

Gas nozzle spits back fuel and is very hard to fill gas tank. And after filling car dies a few times. I know there is a gas tank issue with these cars but Chrysler says they cant help. Its the X53 recall but my vehicle isn't covered. But there problem hasn't been fixed can you help me.

- Vacaville, CA, USA

Feb 122013

300C

Just filled up with premium 93 gas. Was heading to work & stopped at a light. Car idle became rough. RPM's dropped & the car stalled. It took 2 tries to restart it while I was sitting at the light with traffic behind & in front of me. Once started it ran fine. No obd2 codes could be found. It has done this 4 times in the last year. Brand of gas doesn't matter.

- Coconut Creek, FL, USA