- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 10 days ago
- November 21: Remington Walden Crash: Chrysler Will Pay $40 Million news | 20 days ago
- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 22 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 25 days ago
1999 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1999 Concorde electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no response when turning the key into the run position1
- oil light blinking1
- speedometer malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.