- August 9: Jeep Renegades Recalled Due to Overactive Warning Lights recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: You Can Soon Legally Buy a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee and Ram 1500 news | 24 days ago
- July 22: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Challengers That May Roll Away recalls | 32 days ago
- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 39 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 40 days ago
1999 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1999 Concorde electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- no response when turning the key into the run position2
- oil light blinking1
- speedometer malfunction1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Starter Assembly1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.