8.0

1. replace throttle and speed sensors (1 reports)
1999 Chrysler Concorde electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chrysler Concorde:

1999 Chrysler Concorde Owner Comments

Jul 182003

Concorde LXI

I purchased a 1999 Chrysler Concorde LXI on 3/28/03 since the time of purchase i've replaced both my front brakes/rotors and as of 7/16/03 I need back brakes/rotors, a tune-up, throttle and speed sensors for my speedometer which does not operate! Furthermore I have never received a key for my factory rims nor a key for my factory alarm.

- , Philadelphia, PA, USA