- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 3 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 3 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 8 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 16 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 22 days ago
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
Worst 2004 Crossfire electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator overcharging system3
- key will not turn in ignition2
- alarm wont let car start1
- all service vehicle lights on1
- rodent damage, ate through all the wiring1
- vehicle stalls while driving will not start til cool1
- NHTSA: Electrical System32
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Crossfire Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crossfire compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Crossfire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crossfire.