- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 2 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 3 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 18 days ago
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
Worst 2004 Crossfire electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator overcharging system3
- key will not turn in ignition2
- alarm wont let car start1
- all service vehicle lights on1
- rodent damage, ate through all the wiring1
- vehicle stalls while driving will not start til cool1
- NHTSA: Electrical System34
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Crossfire Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crossfire compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Crossfire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crossfire.