- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 1 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 8 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 24 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 34 days ago
- December 1: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel Lawsuit Filed news | 46 days ago
2004 Chrysler Crossfire
Worst 2004 Crossfire electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- alternator overcharging system3
- key will not turn in ignition2
- alarm wont let car start1
- all service vehicle lights on1
- rodent damage, ate through all the wiring1
- vehicle stalls while driving will not start til cool1
- NHTSA: Electrical System33
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Crossfire Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Crossfire compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Crossfire overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Crossfire.