9.0

1996 Dodge Caravan lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Dodge Caravan:

1996 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 152010

Caravan ES 3.8L V6

very serious could cause accident, paid for new indicator switch still don't work.

- , Crystal Springs, MS, USA

Sep 012008

Caravan 2.4L 4 cyl

turn signals quit working, went to advanced auto for a new relay, when the adv.auto dude pulled the old relay to compare to new one, he then told me it was going to be over $70.00 bucks. not having that kind of coin at the time I asked him to put the old one back. As I was leaving I found the signals to be working again. This lasted about a week, I was then able to jump start the signals by turning on the emergency flashers and turning them off. I thought changing the body control module would fix my troubles but I have seen no change.

- , Preston, GA, USA