8.0

1. replace cam sensor (1 reports)
1997 Dodge Caravan engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Dodge Caravan:

1997 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Oct 202007

Caravan 3.3lV6

Dodge said they had never heard of this problem however it would be $1,200.00 to service

there was no service code error so I tried changing obvious electrical components. After $700+ in new parts a man in line behind me at the Dodge Parts counter told me it was the Cam Sensor $55.00. I changed it out in 5mins. (1) bolt and (1)plug in fitting and never had another problem. Dodge returned my E-mails 4 weeks later saying that this was a new unheard of problem that a dodge service Technician could handle. YEAH $1,200 for a $55.00 parts DODGE wil never get me back They suck!

- , 93109, CA, USA