6.0

1998 Dodge Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Dodge Caravan:

1998 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 212010

Caravan 3.0L

Like I mentioned the car was used when purchased it at 109,10 thought it would be good for myself and the family especially for traveling. since I bought the damn vehicle I have been putting money into it .Now these damn doors lock and unlock when I'm in my travels, what a nightmare.I will never buy another Dodge Again! Somebody tell me a cheap way to resolve this problem.

- , Hempstead, NY, USA

Jul 022008

Caravan LX 3.3L

The doors lock themselves continually while vehicle is sitting parked and unattended. I have been told that this problem is possibly caused by the Body Control Module, which cost around $ 200.00 for just the part. Rather expensive to spend on a guess but there seems to be no way to test it.

- , Grandview, TX, USA