2000 Dodge Caravan AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Dodge Caravan:

2000 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Nov 122009

Caravan Sport Edition

The AC motor burning out was one of 5 problems we've had with the van that we had for 2 years.

- , Minot, ND, USA

Jan 012009

Caravan LX 3.2L

I would like some advice on how to fix my heater on the van it is not working

- , Woodburn, IN, USA

Oct 102007

Caravan LX 3L V6

Blower motor malfunction. It will just stop working and the Heat or AC which ever one you are using only works on HIGH.

- , Dorin, Quebec, Canada

Mar 192006

Caravan SE

I have had to have the blower motor in my Heat and AC replaced 3 times in 15 months. It will just stop working and the Heat or AC which ever one you are using only works on HIGH. This really REALLY sucks because you freeze your ass off or Sweat your ass off. There is no middle. I don't understand how this piece of crap keeps burning out every 3 or for months. and I takes about 2 days to fix. It works fine one day and then you go outside the next and nothing works. The entire thing really just sucks. I just want to know why in the hell it keeps doing this. This is something that should be working for the life of the car, I don't know anyone else in any other car that this has happend to. Shame on me for buying a crap car like dodge. Never agin.

- , Rockville, MD, USA