- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
2000 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2000 Caravan electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- battery drained1
- difficulty starting1
- lost all power1
- short in wiring to main computer1
- when it's hot out, won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System14
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.