- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 1 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 35 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 64 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 78 days ago
2001 Dodge Caravan
Worst 2001 Caravan suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- clunking noise in the front end6
- premature suspension wear1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front15
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Caravan Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Caravan compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Caravan overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Caravan.