2. new motor (1 reports)
2002 Dodge Caravan AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 112010

Caravan V6 3.3L

Well This problem just started last week but my mom also has a dodge caravan and hers went out around the same time hers is a 2003. Mine is 2002 and my heater only works on high and sometimes it dosn't work at all. Which is really bad when its freezing out side and i cant handle the cold at all. Its Christmas and have no money to get it fix thanks dodge for this problem im not happy at all.

- , St. Louis, MO, USA

Nov 252008

Caravan Sport V6

It was easier to buy a third party motor from Autozone; I won't chance a crappy Dodge-Mopar part again.

- , Rock Springs, WY, USA

Sep 102008

Caravan 3.3L

Anyone have data on how to fix this that isn't trying to rip me off?

- , Los Lunas, NM, USA

Aug 242007

Caravan SE V6

I heard this is a coming problem with the rans, however don't understand why no recall has been issued, dealer wants to charge me again to fix it. It has only been three months since the last one was installed, I live in VT I am either burning up because the heater only works on high or freezing my ass off to stop sweating. NOT FUN FOLKS!

- , Bennigton, VT, USA