2002 Dodge Caravan lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

May 092014

Caravan Sport V6

When I'm driving down the road my headlights will all of a sudden go off without me knowing it. Sometimes I'll get out of my car after turning it off, go in my house and then see that my headlights turned themselves on. The switch is still in the off position but the lights are on or vise versa. WHAT?!? Stupid Caravan.

- , Bellflower, CA, USA

Mar 242015

Caravan Sport 3.3L

I'm experiencing the same problems as Debby D. of Tn,USA wrote on May 24 of 2014 but don't see any solutions. I turn my lights on & one goes out, one stays on. I turn my high beams on & one goes out. I pulled the fuses: checked & cleaned them & the wiring and I installed NEW BULBS ! No changes, problem still there, only one headlight works with regular lights, then I switch to high beam, the opposite light works while the other one goes out. Patrol pulled me over to tell me one of my headlights isn't working, I explained & showed him , he said that's unusual and to get it fixed ASAP.

Any advice to fix the problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

- , Chillicothe, OH, USA

May 242014

Caravan 3.3L

I turn my lights on. One goes out, one stays on. I turn my highs beam on, one goes out. I pulled the fuse box, cleaned the wiring and silver box still the same. Headlight problem in a Dodge Caravan 2002: only 1 headlight works with regular lights, then when I switch to high beams the opposite light works while the other goes out. What is going on?

- , Lebanon, TN, USA