2002 Dodge Caravan wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jul 112014

Caravan 6-cyl

I purchased a 2002 Dodge Caravan van on June 9, 2014. On July 11, while in houston, Texas, my vehicle sustained a flat tire. I took it to Firestone to repair the tire. The tire was irreparable. My spare tire had a hump in it and consequently I wasn't able to put it on the vehicle. Another tire was manufactured in 2005. The other tire was manufactured in 2012 but has a gash in the tire. The three remaining tires have no tread on them. In the event that one of my tires goes out I have no spare. I purchased a new tire for 79.00.I was told tires are not covered. I have been delayed and stranded due to ignition switch problems. Upon bringing the vehicle to the dealership they refused to inspect it.

- Dallas, TX, USA