8.7

2002 Dodge Caravan windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Dodge Caravan:

2002 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Dec 302008

Caravan LX 2.4L

I am currently on vacation in Florida, I went to my car to go shopping and my driver's side window had disappeared into the door. This is a huge inconvenience, today is my son's 11th birthday and I now have to spend it getting a window repaired. Dodge sucks!!!

- , Lawrenceville, GA, USA

Apr 212006

Caravan

I came out from a day of teaching school; we had a bad rain storm with thunder/lightning. The driver's side window was no where in sight. It had fallen down into the door. I had had NO previous trouble or any kind of warning something was wrong. It cost an arm and leg to have it fixed at the dealer. AND THEN, less than a year later, it fell into the door AGAIN. This time I took it to our favorite mechanic, who fixed it, then less than 6 months later, it quite working again; I had it fixed AGAIN, and it fell AGAIN. I think the windows on this car are BOGUS!

- , Tuscaloosa, AL, USA

Oct 232006

Caravan ES

When and if I ever buy another vehicle It definitely will not be a Dodge Caravan. Everyone that I have had, and I've had several.... The same problems arise with each one. I thought that buying one brand new I wouldn't have any problems but I was totally wrong about that. First it's the wiper in the rear next it's the windows. Not to mention recall after recall. The amount of money that we spend on a vehicle these days we shouldn't have any inconveniences.

- , Lyons, WI, USA