4.0

2003 Dodge Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 082006

Caravan 6-cyl

I had a flat tire and tried to use the spare. However, the winch to lower the spare tire had stripped gears and would not lower. This is only the third time I've ever used it. I finally had to take it to the dealer to have it repaired. They charged $265.

- Riverton, IL, USA

Jun 022005

Caravan 6-cyl

I am leasing a 2003 Dodge Caravan. I have noticed that the mileage on the vehicle is unusually high. At the end of a two year period I had over 33000 miles on the vehicle. I drive 40 miles per day round trip to work 5 days a week minus 2weeks vacation. The vehicle is driven no more than 50 miles on the weekends. We previously leased a vehicle for 18 months a Kia sportageand due to mechanical problems cancelled the lease for the Caravan. When we made the trade the Kia had 22000 miles on it and our driving habits have not changed. Is there a way to check the odometer for accuracy? I believe the dealer has modified the odometer to get penalty mileage at the end of the lease.

- Galion, OH, USA