2003 Dodge Caravan accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 172010

Caravan Sport 3.3L

I see many reports of the same problem. Some have had short term relief with removing and replacing the fuse. When I do that, it works once and then stops working again. I have replaced the fuse, removed and cleaned the battery terminals, left them off overnight, etc. It certainly seems that Dodge should address this situation. If I could get a gaurantee that it could be fixed at a dealership for a reasonable cost (under $150) I would do it. I have not seen on any websites where a dealership was able to solve the issue permenantly. When I call dealerships, they don't seem to know how to fix it.

I was a Dodge enthusiast previously, but now will plan on replacing this van with another make. This is a major problem with this vehicle for us.

- , Chandler, AZ, USA