6.0

2003 Dodge Caravan brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Dodge Caravan:

2003 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Aug 012007

Caravan 3.3L

I have 54k miles on a 2003 Caravan. I hadn't used it in about 5 days and when I turned it on (had to jump start it) the vehicle would not move. I could shift into R and D but the vehicle seemed to be stuck, as if the brakes were being applied. The vehicle will move and shift gears however it leaves a skid mark. The brake fluid levels look fine and I even disconnected the battery terminal for a period of time, started the vehicle and let it idle for about 10 minutes then repeated to see if it could be a computer glitch. I don't know what else the problem can be. Any ideas?

- , San Antonio, TX, USA