5.0

2004 Dodge Caravan seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Dodge Caravan:

2004 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jan 112006

Caravan 3.3L LV6

it always goes on when i am driving and it stays on forever it pisses me off

- , Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Dec 312006

Caravan 3.3

On to problem number 15 with this lovely vehicle. Taking it in next week to find out what the problem is. Apparently while searching the net, I have found that there was a recall prior to my model year involving a "clockspring" in the steering wheel in which wires pass through... failure of this resulted in such things as horn activation/non-activation, speed control, and air bag failure.

This is just one of the many problems I have had with this van. Seems all the TSB's written about this model year are true (and there are many). Problem is my dealer (where I paid cash) for this vehicle, is not very helpful. What did the owner of the dealership do for me, offered me the 800 # for customer service!

- , Port Elgin, ON, Canada