2007 Dodge Caravan miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Dodge Caravan:

2007 Dodge Caravan Owner Comments

Jun 202015

The dashboard started coming apart at the seams. I asked Dodge and they said it was due to the heat & not covered under warranty. Now the seam has ripped wide open exposing the engine. Plus my arms on my chairs have cracked. The gas tank was leaking and we had to replace it at our expense as well as the outside mirrors broke and we had to replace it. But I am worried it will get so hot that the air bags will go off. I have never seen this in any car I have ever owned. Please help.

- Canyon Country, CA, USA

Sep 202015

I was driving and my van completely shut off with no warning whatsoever. I quickly put it in park and restarted it. It started fine and seems to run fine.

- Everett, WA, USA

Aug 232011

Caravan 6-cyl

Direction asiste( power steering).

- Cape Canaveral, FL, USA

Apr 082011

Caravan 6-cyl

Driving down the highway at 65mph the automatic side door on my Dodge Caravan opened up automatically. Personal items fell out of the car and were destroyed. My son was seated next to the door. This has happened before at slower speeds and was supposedly fixed.

- Maumee, OH, USA