2010 Dodge Challenger fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Dodge Challenger:

2010 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Aug 272011

Challenger 8-cyl

Engine quit while driving on the freeway with no warning! I was extremely lucky that it didn't quit on one of the back roads I drive every day to work, because there are no shoulders to pull over on, and I will most likely be rear ended when it happens again, and I know it will.. I can tell the failure is going to happen again from my past experience, and I have notified Chrysler several times about it, but they refuse to fix the issue.

- Arbuckle, CA, USA

Feb 152011

When starting the car on a cold start, the tail pipe emission (gas and carbon vapors) surround the vehicle and enter the car cabin through the air vents. (comes up through the hood of the car) I believe the catalytic converter is located in the engine compartment just under the ventilation system.. they checked to see if all parts had a tight fit and the sales manager believes there's not a defect..

- Bellingham, MA, USA