2.8

2011 Dodge Challenger miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Dodge Challenger:

2011 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Jun 232016

Challenger

Faulty door latch that caused driver side window to open and close intermittently and drain the battery while engine was off.

- Delray Beach, FL, USA

Jul 262015

Challenger

While on a trip four hours from home the car went completely dead had to be towed we had to rent a truck to return home no car rentals open on Sunday I know have to rent a car take four hour trip back to get my car I was told I should have been informed that alternator was recalled on my vehicle and I was not notified of any recall on the vehicle. This has know cost me over six hundred dollars between vehicle rentals, tolls and gas do I have any recourse being I was never notified of a recall

- Monroe, NY, USA