2015 Dodge Challenger seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Dodge Challenger:

2015 Dodge Challenger Owner Comments

Jun 062015

Challenger

I was sideswiped on I-75. I was going around 75mph. I went head on into a guardrail, and the set belts didn't lock and the airbags did not deploy. The car had less then 3,500 miles on it. I had owned it less than a month. My car was completely totaled. This was June and my neck is still hurting and burning.

- Bowdon, GA, USA

Jun 042015

Challenger

My wife and I were driving in las vegas/henderson, nv on vacation. I was making a left turn and a driver attempted to beat the red light striking my vehicle on the right front passenger side. The vehicle impacted my vehicle directly on the right front tire and front portion of the right front fender. The road speed limit was 45mph however I believe this woman was going well over the speed limit as her small 2005 Chevy cobalt spun my 2015 Dodge Challenger scat pack almost 180 degrees after impact. My wife smacked her head on the passenger window due to the side airbag not deploying. We both went to the hospital for evaluation and were then released.

- San Tan Valley, AZ, USA

Jun 062015

Challenger

I was driving my new car down I-75 in Tennessee, I sideswiped a car and went head on into a guardrail. The air-bags did not deploy.

- Bowdon, GA, USA