- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 8 days ago
- September 15: Chrysler Recalls Cars and SUVs After 3 Deaths, 5 Injuries recalls | 42 days ago
- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 71 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 85 days ago
1995 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1995 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.