- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 2 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 35 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 55 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 77 days ago
1995 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1995 Dakota suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front7
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Multiple Axle1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.