- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 0 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 31 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 64 days ago
- January 30: Daimler Vans USA Recalls Vans Over Takata Airbags recalls | 84 days ago
1996 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1996 Dakota drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Hubs1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.