- May 6: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journeys To Fix Power Steering Fluid Leaks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 22: Chrysler Recalls 1.1 Million Vehicles For Rollaway Risk recalls | 34 days ago
- April 2: Chrysler Recalls Ram 1500, Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee recalls | 54 days ago
- March 9: Fiat Chrysler Orders 3 Recalls to Fix 3 Problems recalls | 78 days ago
- March 1: Continental Airbag Lawsuit Filed After Massive Recall news | 86 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition works intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.