- November 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Dodge Dart Recalled to Fix Windshield Wiper Problems recalls | 18 days ago
- November 16: Lawsuit: Dodge Ram Trucks Emit Illegal Emissions news | 20 days ago
- November 14: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Cherokees and Dodge Vipers recalls | 22 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 48 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- computer stops working1
- ignition works intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.