- August 17: Woman Sues Over Jeep Grand Cherokee Gear Shift Design news | 9 days ago
- August 3: Anton Yelchin Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed by Parents news | 23 days ago
- July 7: Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Stratus Recalled to Fix Sun Visors recalls | 50 days ago
- July 2: Chrysler Recalls 37,000 Vehicles Over Transmission Pumps recalls | 55 days ago
- June 28: Chrysler Electronic Gear Shifters Cause Nearly 700 Complaints news | 59 days ago
1997 Dodge Dakota
Worst 1997 Dakota electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition works intermittently1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Dodge Dakota Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Dakota compares to other years?
Check out our Dodge Dakota overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Dakota.