6.0

1. repaint (1 reports)
1999 Dodge Dakota body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Dakota:

1999 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

Sep 012008

Dakota Sport 3.2L

I pride myself in the care that I give this vehicle. This time, when I performed my monthly waxing, I found that the paint is fading. I always thought that this was because the owner didn't care for their vehicle! Not so! This truck lives in the garage when not in use. it rests in the shade, under a parking awning while I am at work, and it gets waxed once a month! that's more than me! Is it a manufacturer default? I tried using rubbing compound with no luck.

- , P)hoenix, AZ, USA