1999 Dodge Dakota engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Dodge Dakota:

1999 Dodge Dakota Owner Comments

May 012012

Dakota V6

The problem is extremely annoying and extremely unsafe as the darn truck can stall at random.

- , Washington, District Of Columbia, USA

Jul 012009

My truck stalls with no warning. It does not make a difference if I'm at a red light or doing any speed and when I try to start it it sounds like I am out of gas. But every time it stalls and I turn the key to the on position, my gauges do not work and my odometer blinks four times and says the letter( no bus ). Sometimes it starts in 5 min, sometimes 3 hours. I know when I turn my key to the on position, and my gauges work, it's going to start.

- , Sacramento, CA, USA